We can provide a helper to assist with the practical help that a family member would normally do the following services can be provided.
- Prompt to take medication
- Make or change bed
- Make snack meals/tea/coffee
- Take client for a walk
- Feeding pets or taking family dog for walk
Carers Relief Service
This service is also available for family or friends who regularly visit a loved one. The service gives families a chance to have a break or is unavailable if they are unwell. The visits are generally for up to one hour.
The helper will provide the practical help the family or carer would normally do & provide any emotional support which may be needed at this time.
Payment for these services
- *£12.50 per visit Mondays – Fridays
- *£17.50 per visit Weekends & Bank Holidays
To request this service or for more information please telephone 01932 267128 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org